THE NINE MAGICAL BREATHS OF A WOMAN
According to the Chinese classical traditions the nine breaths awakened and harmonized form together one Great Breath. This tradition is met in the occult teachings in China, Tibet, India, Egypt and ancient Persia.
“The sexual secret treatise of the Black Girl”, which describes the nine erotic postures includes also a brief description of the nine magical breaths of a woman and indicates certain ways of recognizes their actions.
Eight of the nine breaths are described as being directly linked to sexual manifestation.
The Black Girl explains:
“One may easily recognize THE NINE MAGICAL BREATHS OF A WOMAN if one carefully studies their manifestations. If a vital, beautiful woman breathes deeply and swallows the saliva she abundantly secrets, then undoubtedly the mysterious breath of the lungs is active.
If she begins to whisper love-words and kisses ecstatically her lover, undoubtedly the breath of the heart is active. If she holds her lover in her arms, with great passion, the breath of the spleen has become active.
If her Mystery Cave becomes wet and hot, then the breath of the kidneys is active. If she begins to suck her lover’s tongue, then the breath of the bones is active. If she wraps her legs around her lover’s waist, then undoubtedly the breath of the muscles is active.
If she actively plays with the Jade Cane, the breath of the blood is active. If she caresses with great delight her lover’s nipples and chest, then the breath of the body has become contend.
If all these eight breaths are not properly awakened, the woman will feel discontentment after lovemaking. However if these breaths are gradually awakened, she will enjoy the benefits greatly.
The ninth breath of the woman is awakened when she abandons herself constantly during lovemaking. Then she “perceives” her lover with her lungs, heart, spleen, kidneys, bones, muscles, bones, flesh and with her entire being.
Then the ninth breath becomes active and the woman perceives an unbelievable state of contentment and fulfillment. At this point, the Great Breath is active, and it may be known.
Such an amazing experience is the natural result of passionate lovemaking, performed only with continence. It may even grant the spontaneous perception of the previous lives.
Once a person has directed his or her energy towards the focal point of their being, then an enormous potential is put to our service, helping in the discovery of the “bonds” that maintain the chain of causality. Profound experiences in lovemaking may lead to sudden, unexpected “bursts” of the past.
The experience of the sheer joy perceived through the revelation of the supreme self is mentioned in Tantra Sara as “the supreme stage of fulfillment”. In “The Secret Teachings of Naropa”, a secret Buddhist text, there is mentioned: “the person realizing “the supreme stage of fulfillment” in yoga, which is one of the most effective methods for the awakening and development of spirituality, should aspire with all his or her inner strength to reveal and experience the supreme, eternal Being.
The sign of this experience is an oceanic state of “melting”, of union. Such a person should now attempt to experience the full meaning of the Supreme Self and that of another person’s self.
One may have this ecstatic experience through the stimulation of the power of sexuality and vitality, not allowing the sexual potential to be lost through ejaculation or discharge.”
This stage of “the supreme fulfillment” in yoga involves a complete harmony between the physical, mental, and emotional levels of a human being, and it is the total expression of the oceanic bliss experienced in sexual continence.
The secret Tibetan teachings assimilate it with the moment of genesis and color it with the colors of the ancestral Mother and Father, milky white and blue, respectively.
The great breath is known in the Chinese tradition as PO, and becomes active with the conception. It is formed through the union of the parents and is directly responsible for the development of the vital organs of the baby.
As we mentioned previously, it has nine parts conceived as vital breaths. Normally, these breaths are not awakened, but they begin to awake through lovemaking.
The complementary part of the great breath is the Great Spirit, or HUN, which enters the baby’s body with the first breath of the baby. When a person dies, the Great Spirit leaves the first.
All antic religious systems make the distinction between energy and consciousness. In the antic Egypt Ka and Ba, in China Po and Hun, which are in fact the same with the Tantric forces of the sun and of the moon, feminine and masculine, (+) and (-).
They are the secret connection between this world and the others. Cultivating a deep awareness of these two principles and how they work, knowing their laws certainly helps one achieve the important transformations required on the spiritual path.
“If yin and yang are balanced and in harmony, the breath (the soul) and the spirit will immediately obtain a place in which they may melt together. Yang is the spirit – Hun, the sun (+) and yin is the breath (the soul), Po, the moon (-). If they are able to unite perfectly in a mutual co-existence, then there will be an appropriate state for a spiritual ecstatic conception.” (TS’AN-TUNG-CH’I)
THE SINCERE GIRL’S SECRETS
An ancient Chinese tradition mentions how the deity of a river that had the form of a shell incarnated as a very beautiful woman. This legend is in fact a symbol, as the feminine sexual organ is often represented as a shell.
The shell-goddess is famous to this day and is known as the Sincere Girl, one of the three famous masters who initiated the Yellow emperor in the art of love.
The legend also goes that the Sincere Girl invented a sitar with 50 strings, at which she used play for the Yellow Emperor. One day, her work impressed the Yellow emperor to such an extent that he said the instrument was too dangerous for human ears and ordered the sitar to be broken in two, each part remaining with 25 strings.
In the attempt to decipher the real significance of this story we should consider the importance of the number 50 in the Tantric literature and tradition: this is the number of the subtle primordial vibrations of the sound, from which all else was born afterwards.
Thus, the garland hanging on Kali’s neck has 50 craniums, and the Sanskrit language has 50 letters.
The Sincere Girl initiated the Yellow Emperor in the secret methods of the art of love, which grant a high esteem and importance to the sexual continence. Two of the works that are still named after her are “The secret methods of the Sincere Girl” and “The erotic recipes of the Sincere Girl”.
These works contain a number of highly useful information in erotism. In one of the texts, the Sincere Girl says: “the woman is superior to the man in the same way the water is superior to the fire: the people who are experts in the art of lovemaking may be said to resemble the excellent cooks, who know how to combine best the various ingredients in order to obtain a tasty and refined meal.
Those who know perfectly the art of Yin and Yang also know how to combine the elements and obtain the most exquisite pleasures.”
The Sincere Girl then continues with the description of the manifestations of the woman’s most passionate desires and movements.
Here are some excerpts:
THE FIVE EROTIC MANIFESTATIONS
The Sincere Girl says that there are five erotic manifestations from which a man can tell if a woman is aroused enough.
1. First, her face becomes reddened with excitement and emotion. At this stage, the man should come closer to her.
2. Then, her nipples harden and her nose becomes a little moist. This is the most appropriate moment for him to begin the foreplay and to engage lovemaking.
3. Thirdly, her throat becomes dry and she begins to swallow her saliva. This indicates that the man should continue his love-movements slowly and sensually.
4. Her jade cave becomes very moist and slippery. At this point the man should penetrate her deeper.
5. Then her intimate secretions begin to flow freely, sign that the man may move at their own will, making her reach the peaks of ecstasy over and over again.
THE FIVE SEXUAL DESIRES
The Sincere Girl then enumerates the five sexual desires through which a man may approximate the erotic response of a woman.
1. If she already desires in her mind and heart to make love, then her breath becomes deep and can be heard. When the arousal increases, she moans.
2. If her jade cave is aroused and she desires to make love, her nostrils will enlarge rhythmically, and her mouth will open in a very inciting way.
3. If her vital essence is effervescent and she desires more arousal, she will begin to rhythmically move her body, arching it very sensuously.
4. If her hearts desire is to get total satisfaction, then her jade cave will become so moist that it will wet even the clothes she might wear.
5. If she is fully prepared to reach orgasm without discharge, she will arch her body languorously as a wild animal surrounding to pleasure.
THE TEN MYSTERIOUS PHASES OF LOVEMAKING
The Sincere Girl now explained the ten mysterious phases of lovemaking:
1. Embracing the man passionately and loving, the woman shows him that she desires to be embraced and tenderly kissed.
2. Opening her legs incitingly she shows the man that she desires to be kissed on her jade gate.
3. As her pleasure increases, she wants shorter, deeper penetrations.
4. Beginning to move her pelvis back and forth, she indicates that she feels the pleasure growing, and that she anticipates an even greater pleasure coming.
5. Lifting her legs up, she indicates that she desires deeper penetrations.
6. Tightening her legs around her lovers waist she indicates that her jade cave is well-lubricated.
7. Moving her body sensually and especially her bottom from left to right and from right to left she indicates that she wants penetrations on the lateral parts of her vagina.
8. Lifting her trunk and caressing the man with her breasts she indicates that she is really close to the peaks of the pleasure (orgasm without discharge).
9. Relaxing her members and muscles, she indicates that she experienced the orgasm without discharge.
10. As the fluids flow freely and abundantly from her vagina, her lover will enjoy this abundance. This is an indication that she experienced the maximum of the erotic pleasure.